Universal - 2K epoxy resin adhesive including mixing nozzles - new - transparent - 150ml
- Achieves extremely high strength
- Universally applicable
- Weather resistant
- Curing in 5 minutes
For bonding metals, ceramics, glass, stone and many hard plastics. For many repairs on the spot with high quality and little effort. Easy to use thanks to the automatically controlled two-nozzle system.
inkl. MwSt. kostenloser Versand
Versandgewicht: 0.305 kg
13,27€ per 100ml
80,000 happy customers
Delivery time: 1-3 days**
Verursacht schwere Augenreizung.
Kann allergische Hautreaktionen verursachen.
Giftig für Wasserorganismen, mit langfristiger Wirkung.
Our two-component adhesive is suitable for almost all materials and weather conditions. The two-component, completely waterproof and extra strong epoxy resin adhesive bonds and seals almost all materials indoors and outdoors. After just 5 minutes, our epoxy resin adhesive has an extremely strong hand strength, which, after appropriate curing, leads to an incredibly high final strength of the 2k adhesive. Our epoxy resin is transparent. The objects can be glued in such a way that no color residues of the glue are visible. The addition of colorants also sets no limits to creativity. The glue is very easy to dose, by gently squeezing the double-chamber syringe you get a 1:1 mixture. In this way, the epoxy resin slides evenly and transparently onto the material.
Technical characteristics of the universal - 2K - epoxy resin
- Basis: epoxy resin hardener (amine mixture)
- Viscosity: high viscosity
- Colour: yellowish
- Density: 1.1 g/ml
- Gap filling capacity: 3 mm
- Temperature resistance: -40 to 120°C
- Pot life: 5 min
- Handling strength: 10 - 12 min
- Final strength: 24 hours
- Shore hardness D: 60
- Tensile shear strength: 10 N/mm²
- Modulus of elasticity: 620 N/mm²
- The ideal storage temperature is 5 - 20°C in dark and dry conditions
- The storage place should be ventilated
Instructions for the optimal use of the 2-component adhesive
- The surface should be slightly roughened
- At room temperature (15-30°C) simply open the tube and apply the adhesive evenly
- The parts to be bonded must be clean and free of oil and grease
- Apply adhesive to one side and join and press the parts to be connected
- Wipe the tube after use so that the lid does not stick and then close it tightly