Our all-round adhesive and sealing solution is suitable for almost all materials and weather conditions. The one-component, completely waterproof and extra strong universal assembly adhesive glues and seals almost all materials indoors and outdoors. Due to its enormous initial adhesion and final strength, the MS polymer assembly adhesive is ideal for fixing and sealing large material panels, fastening curtain rods and many other areas of application. The universal assembly adhesive is also a perfect alternative to drilling in almost every situation. But the universal assembly adhesive also shines in terms of longevity thanks to its UV and weather resistance. Yellowed and porous areas are a thing of the past. If the glued parts are to be removed at some point, our product can be painted over or removed mechanically.
Note: The universal assembly adhesive is suitable for materials such as wood, glass, metal, ceramics, concrete, natural stone, iron, aluminium, steel and plastics such as PVC. Please use our primer for gluing and sealing difficult-to-glue materials such as PE, PP and PTFE.
Technical properties of the universal assembly adhesive
- Color white
- Skin formation time: 8-10 minutes
- Curing time: 24 hours
- Final strength: 4 hours
- Shore hardness A: 65
- Tensile strength: 157 N/cm²
- Shear force: 196 N/cm²
- Flash point: 93°C
- Elongation at break 286%
- Curing speed: 4.5 mm/24h
- Density: 1.44 g/cm³
- Manufactured on the basis of silane-modified polymers
- moisture curing
- Solvent and shrinkage free
Storage instructions for the universal assembly adhesive
- Apply using a suitable cartridge press
- Minimum application temperature: 5 °C
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place
- Storage temperature between 10°C and 25°C
- Note the best-before date
Instructions for optimal use of the universal assembly adhesive
- The wings must be clean and free of grease and dust. Processing temperature +5°C to +40°C. Adhesion tests are recommended.
- Cut off the cartridge tip at the top of the cartridge and screw the nozzle.
- Cut the nozzle to get the desired angle, bead size and shape.
- Insert the cartridge into the cartridge gun and pull the trigger.
- Apply continuous beads or dots, applying enough pressure to properly apply the mounting adhesive.