The product protects against the harmful effects of petrol, oil products, corrosion, water, salt, and is weather and UV resistant. Forms a strong, resilient coating that resists moderate impact. Sound absorbing and soundproofing. Manufactured on the basis of synthetic resins, does not contain asphalt or bitumen. This remedy can be covered with all kinds of varnishes.
The product is characterized by very good adhesion to different substrates:
• Polyester laminates
• Polyester fillers
• Epoxy primers
• 2K acrylic primers
• Steel, stainless steel and galvanized steel base
• Aluminum base
• reactive substrate
areas of application
• As a lubricant and for lubricating all moving parts on machines, especially for material pairings such as plastic/plastic, plastic/metal or metal/metal such as garden tools, rubber on car doors and freezers, sunroofs, rails of all kinds, hinges, lock cylinders, garage doors . To protect electrical contacts from moisture and corrosion in plug connections in the electrical sector.
• For sealing and impregnating textiles, tarpaulins, tents and imitation leather.
• As a mold release agent in the plastics processing industry and as surface protection and care.
The optimum ambient temperature for use is between 15°C and 25°C. The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. Before use, shake the container thoroughly for about 2 minutes. Make a test spray before use. The distance between the spray can and the surface to be painted should be 25 to 30 cm.
Apply the varnish in 2-3 thin coats. The time interval between individual shifts must not be longer than 5 or 10 minutes. Before applying another coat, shake the spray can well again. Clean the spray nozzle after use! – Hold the spray can upside down and spray until empty. For direct application to steel, it is recommended to apply a coat of varnish or enamel. Drying time at 20° C:
- dust dry: after approx. 30 minutes
- dry to the touch: after approx. 60 minutes
- fully dried: after approx. 2 hours