The odorless and colorless superglue from DIP-Tools offers maximum strength with an extremely wide range of applications and is therefore the first choice in the field of fast-hardening all-purpose glue. It can be used on a wide range of materials such as craft glue, rubber glue, ceramic glue and metal glue. You can even use the DIP-Tools superglue as wood glue. The odorless superglue takes effect just 10 seconds after application and hand strength is achieved for many materials. After a short hardening, the odorless superglue offers a very high final strength. The product is also suitable for sensitive gluing work, because its colorlessness means it can be processed without a trace and efflorescence and white haze are a thing of the past. When developing the DIP tool superglue, we paid particular attention to safety for the user. On the one hand, the product can be used anywhere thanks to its odorless, RoHs-compliant formulation. On the other hand, our ergonomic, soft bottle made in Germany ensures optimal application - without any sticky fingers.
Note: The odorless superglue is suitable for materials such as rubber, metal, wood, aluminium, ABS, polycarbonate and PVC. Please use our primer for plastics that are difficult to bond, such as PE and PP.
Technical properties of the odorless instant glue
- Base: methoxyethyl cyanoacrylate
- Color: transparent, colorless
- Viscosity: 25°C (Brookfield) approx. 120 - 170 mPa.s
- Density: 1.11 g/cm³
- Gap filling capacity: 0.15 mm
- Temperature resistance from: -40 to +80°C
- Handling strength: 5 - 90 seconds
- Final strength: 24 hours
- moisture curing
- 100% odorless
- Label-free, RoHs compliant
Fixing times of the odorless superglue
- ABS: 10-20 seconds
- Mild Steel: 5-10 seconds
- Polycarbonate: 20-35 seconds
- Aluminum: 5-10 seconds
- Pine wood: 5-10 seconds
- Beech wood: 15-25 seconds
- PVC: 10-20 seconds
Instructions for the optimal use of the odorless superglue
- The parts to be bonded must be clean and free of oil and grease.
- Apply DIP-Tools superglue thinly to one side
- Join the parts to be connected and press together
- The parts should be positioned as precisely as possible because of the sometimes short fixing time (adhesive is hand-tight after 5 - 90 seconds).
- The optimum relative humidity should be around 65%
Storage instructions for the odorless superglue
- Store cool (5°C to 8°C), dark and dry
- Storage time: at least 12 months (if stored correctly)