PTW Blitz 400 is a 2-component assembly foam for the quick and safe installation of door frames and windows made of wood, metal and plastic, as well as other fastening and filling work.
- PTW Blitz 400 - 2-component PU foam is dimensionally stable, quick-hardening and tried and tested
- Hardens quickly regardless of humidity.
- Will not expand or shrink.
- Great adhesive power.
- Can be cut after 30 minutes.
- Yields approx. 12 l (freely foamed at 23°C).
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- PTW Blitz 400 - 2-component PU foam has excellent insulating and soundproofing properties.
Processing - best practice
Fasten and support the door and window frame. Slightly moisten the adhesive surfaces. Can temperature between +10°C and +25°C. A higher can temperature can lead to bursting. If necessary, lukewarm the can in a bucket
Heat the water, if necessary cool the can in a water bath.
1. Turn the black turntable on the bottom of the can at least 8 times to the right (360°) in the direction of the arrow until the resistance decreases.
2. Hold the valve down. Shake vigorously 20 times.
3. Screw the adapter tube onto the valve. Then foam the can with the valve facing down.
4. The foam that comes out must be a uniform light green colour. If not, shake again.
5. For the installation of door and window frames, attach the foam at 3 points each on the left and right.
CAN CONTENT AFTER MIXING WITHIN THE POT LIFE OF APPROX. PROCESS FOR 5 MINUTES, OTHERWISE THE FOAM IN THE CAN WILL CURT (RISK OF BURSTING!).