- QUICK-HARDING - The DIP-Tools tile adhesive has an extremely fast adhesive power. Due to the high initial adhesive strength, no tools (e.g. clamps, mirror adhesive tapes) are required.
- UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE - Whether as a metal adhesive, polystyrene adhesive or plastic adhesive. The DIP-Tools assembly adhesive extra strong is perfect for a wide variety of areas.
- EASY HANDLING: The plastic adhesive can be painted over. In addition, the assembly adhesive is quick-hardening and can be easily processed with the DIP-Tools cartridge press.
- HIGH RESILIENCE - The mirror adhesive based on MS polymer has a particularly strong initial adhesion and very high final load when fully reacted. It also absorbs acoustic vibrations.
- UV-RESISTANT: Say goodbye to yellowed or porous spots with the construction adhesive. The wall adhesive is ideal for outdoor use thanks to its UV resistance.
Note: The universal assembly adhesive is suitable for materials such as wood, glass, metal, ceramics, concrete, natural stone, iron, aluminium, steel and plastics such as PVC. Please use our primer for gluing and sealing difficult-to-glue materials such as PE, PP and PTFE.
Technical properties of the universal assembly adhesive
- Base: MS polymer
- Standard color: white
- Specific gravity: 1.57 g/ml
- Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to + 90°C
- Skin formation time: approx. 10 - 15min
- Curing time (23°C, 50% rH): 2- 3 mm in 24 hours
- Initial Adhesion (Vertical): 20 g/cm²
- Modulus of elasticity (100%): 1.4 MPa
- Tensile strength: 2.20 MPa
- Elongation at break: 335%
- Hardness: approx. 55 Shore-A
- Volume change: none
Storage instructions for the universal assembly adhesive
- Apply using a suitable cartridge press
- Minimum application temperature: 5 °C
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place
- Storage temperature between 10°C and 25°C
- Note the best-before date
Instructions for optimal use of the universal assembly adhesive
- The wings must be clean and free of grease and dust. Processing temperature +5°C to +40°C. Adhesion tests are recommended.
- Cut off the cartridge tip at the top of the cartridge and screw the nozzle.
- Cut the nozzle to get the desired angle, bead size and shape.
- Insert the cartridge into the cartridge gun and pull the trigger.
- Apply continuous beads or dots, applying enough pressure to properly apply the mounting adhesive.